Sun, 07 Jan|
Manifest Momentum: A New Year Intentions Ceremony
Embark on a transformative journey at our 'Manifest Momentum' Ceremony, setting intentions for the new year to manifest your dreams & goals
Time & Location
07 Jan 2024, 11:30 – 13:00
London, Light Centre, 151 Clapham High St, London SW4 7SS, UK
About the event
Welcome to the Manifest Momentum Ceremony—a transformative 90-minute experience designed to empower you as you step into the new year with clarity, purpose, and positive energy.
Join us on a journey of self-discovery and intention-setting as we create a sacred space to manifest your desires for the upcoming year. This ceremony is a fusion of ancient practices, and modern rituals to help you connect with your inner self and set powerful intentions that will guide your path. I will share the techniques that I have been applying for the past 3 years that helped me to achieve and manifest lots of good things into the physical realm.
It will be a combination of guided meditation, breathwork , journalling and vision boards In order to help you connect with your future-Self and potential. I will lead you through a breathwork session designed to induce relaxation in the body and calm the mind. This state of relaxation will facilitate entry into a theta brain wave state, fostering heightened clarity and creativity. As you inhale with each breath, we will invite the manifestation of your desires. Simultaneously, with each exhale, we will release anything hindering the creation of the future you wish to bring into being.
Following this transformative visualistion, you will engage in a journaling exercise, and then a key practice to supercharge your intentions. I will share strong evidence of how it worked for me throughout the years.
- Breathwork Session: Engage in a transformative breathwork session to awaken your inner energy, release tension, and enhance mental clarity. Breathwork provides a powerful tool to connect with your intentions on a profound level.
- Reflective Journaling: Explore your aspirations, dreams, and areas of growth through reflective journaling exercises. This process encourages self-awareness and helps crystallize your intentions.
- Individual Visualisation: using a key technique that i will share during the ceremony.
- Group Visualization: Conclude the ceremony with a powerful group visualization, aligning our collective energy towards a future filled with abundance, joy, and success.
- Oracle Cards for further guidance and insights.
What to Bring:
- A journal or notebook for reflective exercises.
- An open heart and mind ready to embrace positive change.
- Comfortable clothing as we'll engage in gentle movements, meditation, and breathwork.
- Bottle of water
I invite you to contribute to our ceremonial altar. You can bring a crystal or any item that holds personal significance for you and that you would like to charge with the energy of this gathering:
- A candle (unscented candles only)
- A crystal, flower, a shell or anything that (to make the Altar).
Leave the hesitation of the past behind and grab a Ticket now!
See you in the new year :)
- Ticket type
Ticket for the keen early birds!Price£33.00Sale ended
- Ticket type